Great Ocean Hideaway
Great Ocean Hideaway – Separation Creek
The perfect hideaway in the private hamlet of Separation Creek, on a quiet access track. A stylish 2BR house just meters from the surf, where you are immersed in the sounds and sights of the sea.
Guest comments: 0
Pet Friendly: Yes
Price: On application
Relax to the sound and sight of the sea
The perfect hideaway in the private village of Separation Creek. It’s modern, stylish, comfortable. It’s a 30 second walk to the surf, and a 15 minute drive to Lorne.
Relax and enjoy the rolling surf from the upstairs stylishly furnished living / dining area opening onto a generous deck with BBQ and outdoor setting.
Savour the delights of your own meal from a gourmet kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances.
The upstairs Queen bedroom has its walk-in robe / dressing area, bathroom with large shower, twin hand basins and separate toilet.
Downstairs you will find the King / twin bedroom, another bathroom with shower and toilet, laundry with washing machine and clothes dryer, and a large lounge area with full-size pool table, gym, wood fire, plasma TV, play station, Foxtel and 2 single beds
Be lulled to sleep by the sound of the waves and experience the abundant wildlife from your deck. Simply a special place to hideaway.
- 2 Bedrooms Sleeps: 6
- Upstairs – queen bedroom
- Walk-in robe / dressing area
- Bathroom with large shower, twin hand basins
- Separate toilet
- Downstairs – King / twin bedroom
- Gourmet kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances
- Large lounge area with full-size pool table
- Wood fire
- Plasma TV, Play station, Foxtel
- 2 single beds
- Downstairs bathroom with shower and toilet
- Laundry with washing machine and clothes dryer
- The beach is just minutes away
- Generous deck with BBQ
- Outdoor deck and setting
- Off-street parking for 3
- Pet friendly by arrangement
What Our Guests Say
Bedroom looking to the sea